The walls of Sydney’s Town Hall Station are bedecked to resemble a Woolworth’s supermarket shelf in Australia’s first virtual supermarket, at Town Hall Station on February 19, 2012 in Sydney, Australia. The supermarket launched its virtual supermarket in Sydney’s busy commuter hub to advertise the new Woolworths app, which will allow commuters to choose products, scan the product barcodes off the virtual supermarket wall, pay for their order and have the products delivered to their home or work.
Our recent stuff
- Best Smartphone camera 2023: We compared the best smartphones including the Pixel 8 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max to a Canon compact camera
- Netgear slashes price on flagship 960 series Orbi Wifi system for one week only
- Google drops the new Gemini Nano AI onto the Pixel 8 Pro in the December Pixel update
- Ecovacs X2 Omni Review – the new leader in household cleaning technology
- Acer Predator Helios 3D 15 SpatialLabs Edition Review: Glasses free 3D Gaming made easy