The walls of Sydney’s Town Hall Station are bedecked to resemble a Woolworth’s supermarket shelf in Australia’s first virtual supermarket, at Town Hall Station on February 19, 2012 in Sydney, Australia. The supermarket launched its virtual supermarket in Sydney’s busy commuter hub to advertise the new Woolworths app, which will allow commuters to choose products, scan the product barcodes off the virtual supermarket wall, pay for their order and have the products delivered to their home or work.
Our recent stuff
- Thinking of buying an EV or just want to know more? Head to the Melbourne EV Show 2023 this weekend
- Audi confirm the Q4 e-tron arriving Downunder mid-2024 — register your interest now
- LG announces $1,999 price for StanbyME TV you can take with you around the home
- This is Bulbul – The first man in the world to buy an iPhone 15 from Apple
- Microsoft unveils new Surface line-up arriving next month and new CoPilot AI coming to Windows 11 on Septemer 26th