Chandra Bahadur Dangi (C), a 72-year-old Nepali is presented with a certificate by a Guinness World Records official after being declared the world’s shortest man at 54.6 centimetres (21.5 inches) tall in Kathmandu on February 26, 2012. Dangi, a 72-year-old man from a remote valley in southwestern Nepal was on February 26 declared the shortest man ever documented after being measured by Guinness World Records officials. AFP PHOTO/Prakash MATHEMA (Photo credit should read PRAKASH MATHEMA/AFP/Getty Images)
Our recent stuff
- Chipolo CARD Spot Review: Better than an Apple AirTag?
- Apple marks 40 years in Australia with new environmental, education and equity measures
- Australian pricing and Deals on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy Buds2 Pro series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Z Flip4 Hands On
- Samsung announces Galaxy Buds2 Pro with premium design and sound