CHICAGO and YOKOHAMA, JAPAN (Feb. 11, 2015) – GP3 race winner Jann Mardenborough (GB) was revealed as one of the drivers of Nissan’s innovative LM P1 racing car at the Chicago Motor Show today. At the same time in Yokohama, Japan, it was announced that fellow GT Academy winner Lucas Ordonez (ESP) had also been selected to race the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO along with NISMO racer Michael Krumm (GER).
Our recent stuff
- Lenovo bringing AI-powered chips to their latest gaming laptops
- F1 TV on Foxtel begins rolling out on IQ4 and IQ5 Devices – Formula 1 Fans, get it ready!
- ASUS ROG is showing off their 2023 gaming arsenal in Pitt St mall today
- Friday Night Baseball back on Apple TV+ for subscribers only in 2023
- Jabra release the Elite 4 earbuds, perfect for both work and play