Tag: airbus a380
It’s not a problem of Qantas sized proportions, but China Southern’s fresh A380, delivered two weeks ago, has broken down. Massive fail. The carrier based in Guangzhou, which operates flights to Australia, has announced its...Read More
Our recent stuff
- Aussies can now get a 90-day free trial of the Peloton App
- IKEA launch a piece of artwork with built in WiFi speaker as part of their partnership with Sonos
- Podcast: EFTM – World Wise the Aussie kids learning game plus building your business website
- OPPO 45W AirVOOC wireless charging — is it worth the $99 outlay?
- Thrustmaster SF1000 Formula One Racing Wheel Review – Utterly Outstanding