Boeing’s latest toy, the 787 Dreamliner, has just set world records for longest distance without a stop and quickest around the world trip. Both are ‘in class’ records rather than out right, but the figures are pretty damn...Read More
Boeing couldn’t swipe back at Airbus with a full-width double-decker plane, but the new 787 Dreamliner is still a pretty damn cool thing. Released into the commercial airline world by Japan’s All Nippon Airlines (ANA), the...Read More
Our recent stuff
- Podcast: EFTM – Olympic Fever & an LG OLED Giveaway!
- Samsung: There will not be a Galaxy Note released this year! S Pen coming to foldables instead
- HMD Global unveils new Nokia XR20 ruggedised phone and accessory range
- Lego Masters champions Henry & Cade release fun new book “Brick Dad”
- World First in Australia: Add your health insurance card to Apple Pay