Tag: Nissan Tiida
Nissan’s cool hatchback that was killed off six years ago will return to Australia in an attempt to undo the damage done by the Tiida. It was one of the more confusing moves by Nissan – killing off the famous Pulsar name...Read More
Our recent stuff
- Mid 1990’s Holden Commodore suspended in time inside a former Holden Showroom in remote NSW
- What is an eftm id – how does it work? What are the terms and conditions of having an eftm id?
- Behind the scenes at Fox League for NRL’s Magic Round in Brisbane
- WIN A CAR: 70 extra entries available with the EFTM App
- Podcast: Two Blokes Talking Tech #486