On Tonight’s Money News I joined Ross Greenwood to talk with Senator Stephen Conroy about the Implementation Study released today into the National Broadband network. I also asked him about progress on the Internet Filter Legislation.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
February 10, 2013
May 16, 2019
September 29, 2017
Our recent stuff
- Chipolo CARD Spot Review: Better than an Apple AirTag?
- Apple marks 40 years in Australia with new environmental, education and equity measures
- Australian pricing and Deals on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy Buds2 Pro series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Z Flip4 Hands On
- Samsung announces Galaxy Buds2 Pro with premium design and sound