Ever wondered how you could play computer games without holding a controller, just by waving your arms in the air or driving a car with a pretend Steering Wheel. XBox 360 Kinect is here, and not only have I given it a go, I’ve uploaded videos to add to the embarrassment.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
October 10, 2018
July 19, 2022
February 9, 2021
July 22, 2020
Our recent stuff
- Mophie are bringing their GaN chargers to Australia, maxing out at 120W
- Samsung is bringing their massive 55-inch curved Odyssey Ark to Australia soon
- Opel Mobile SmartKids Phone Review: A parents choice for your kids first smartphone
- Apple Watch and iPad push the Aussie swim team to success
- Google releases Android 13 for Pixel phones – coming soon to Samsung, OPPO, Motorola and more