The deal is running until April 14, so there’s no mad rush to replace those balding wheels just yet, and you still have to pay for the fitting of all four tyres, but one free tyre is still better than no free tyres, isn’t it?
About The Author
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.
August 26, 2020
September 21, 2018
May 24, 2019
August 22, 2018
Our recent stuff
- Review: Ring Spotlight Cam Pro Battery, another security camera from Ring with more upgrades
- Use a Telstra Payphone to let the kids call Santa this Christmas
- LG Smart TV customers can now get a three-month free trial of Apple TV+
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – Saving Private Ryan
- Telstra wins ‘Best in Test’ in Umlaut awards after testing across the nation