This week on episode #205 of Your Tech Life: Can Randwick’s new WiFi system really handle 50,000 users? Just what is AirBNB and why should you check it out? Helping your with your questions including home networking advice, with the answer from the boss at D-Link plus many more calls – all thanks to Garmin and Optus MyPlan
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Podcast: Two Blokes Talking Tech #358
September 1, 2018
Mobile sales data worrying for Samsung as 2016 draws to a close
November 22, 2016
Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years
February 23, 2021
Our recent stuff
- Aldi 75 Inch $899 TV is an absolute cracker – get one while they last!
- ASUS ROG gaming devices arrive down under with the latest Intel, AMD & NVIDIA hardware
- Telstra and CBA announce new service to detect scams happening on your phone
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005