After a long press day Trevor wraps up all the news from the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas including announcements from Samsung, Intel, LG, Sony, Hisense, TCL, Epson and more.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 1, 2012
July 22, 2014
March 2, 2015
January 3, 2014
Our recent stuff
- Tesla’s best business move: Superchargers open to all owners of all EV brands
- Netflix Password Sharing Crackdown explained: Why your mother-in-law is going to have to start paying
- ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2022) G513 – Review: Gaming on the go at the right price
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit to webOS Hub
- Belkin announce new screen protectors to keep your new Samsung Galaxy S23 display in pristine condition