Ok Tradies, have we got a prize pack for you! Our mates at Bosch have given us a 6 piece Bosch Blue pack worth $1,249 and it could be yours. We just want to know what makes YOU the Ultimate Tradie?
All you need to do is take 5 mins of your time to answer that question in 30 words or less and you could win!
If you’re entering for a partner or mate, we want to know why they are the Ultimate Tradie. It’s simple.
The winner will get a Hammer Drill, Impact Driver/Wrench, Brushless Rotary Hammer, 5″ Grinder, a SoundBoxx, VariLED plus batteries, fast-charger and boxes for the tools!
Seriously, a cracking great prize for one Aussie tradie! So, what are you waiting for?
AND THATS A WRAP! Competition over, thanks for your entries – Congrats to Des Roberts – the EFTM ULTIMATE TRADIE: “i listen to the client, do my work with perfection & always clean up after myself” #Bosch
EFTM BOSCH BLUE – ULTIMATE TRADIE GIVEAWAY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition you are required to fill in your details on the form provided and submit for entry.
- Participants will be required to their personal details including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and correct answer. Incomprehensible entries will not be included in the draw.
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia, aged 18 or older.
- Entries must be received by the competition closing time – 11.45pm Sunday 17th May 2015. The time of entry will in each case be the time used by the website.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the web user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The draw of winners for the competition will take place on Sunday 17th May 2015 at 1pm at the office of EFTM in the presence of an independent witness
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to EFTM (Trevor Long, Chris Bowen) and Bosch Australia
- Winners will be announced on Facebook (EFTMOnline) and Twitter via @EFTM, within one day of the draw.
- Total prize pool consists of a Bosch Blue 18V 6 Piece Combo kit
- Total value of the prize pool is $1,249
- The competition commences when the competition is published on EFTM (May 4 2015) and concludes at 11:45pm, 17 May 2015. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter of this competition is Trevor Long
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, or other consequences of misuse)