This week I speak to the boss of a little Aussie ISP which has a strong commitment to customer service and actually providing you with the speeds you want. Plus, it’s time for you to help – if you have the NBN get involved in the ACCC’s speed monitoring program I speak to Rod Sims about that, Tim Falinski from Trend Micro joins me to talk Ransomware and remind us how important being protected is, and lots of calls from Roaming to Security – I’ve got you covered on Your Tech Life.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 14, 2021
September 15, 2020
Our recent stuff
- 120W SUPERVOOC USB charger clears Australian regulator — OPPO Find X7 Ultra inbound?
- The two Aussies share stories of Life-Saving Apple Watch Features
- Podcast – Prominence on TV and MWC Barcelona – Two Blokes Talking Tech #622
- Knog Scout Travel review – Forget Airtags, this is THE Luggage and bag tracker
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early