Tic:Toc home loans launches with the promise of 22 minute approvals – what is the tech and what does it mean for government and digital innovation in business? Nest launches in Australia minus their most popular product the Thermostat but the blokes are impressed with what’s on offer – confused by the retailing, NBN hits 50% of Aussies but there’s still drama, new mobile deals from Amaysim, Tuniversity on iBooks helps you learn about a song, and Stephen’s found a fancy high-tech wallet. Plus, a couple of great reviews!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
April 21, 2022
May 20, 2021
February 13, 2012
Our recent stuff
- Dyson Zone noise cancelling and air purifying headphones on sale from January
- Motorola Edge 30 Neo Review: Thin and light with fast charging
- Telstra smashes 5G Speed record with a 7.3Gbps download speed!
- Google’s Year in Search: What did Aussies search for in 2022?
- Apple Music Sing – adjust vocal volume for a proper sing-a-long!