A morning Schnitzel, a visit to Berlin’s closed airport in the centre of the city (you’ve GOT TO SEE THIS!), some of the Appliance stands and Hisense at IFA plus some car and shop spotting at night – roaming all day thanks to Vodafone Australia’s $5 a day roaming!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 3, 2018
July 11, 2016
September 17, 2018
Our recent stuff
- ASUS Zenfone 9 review: Great things come in small packages
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 6 – Netgear Meural WiFi Photo Frame valued at $649
- Xbox Elite Series 2 – Core: A new cheaper elite controller
- Alienware 34 AW3423DW QD-OLED review — brilliant, punchy colours in a gaming monitor
- Ioniq 5: An EV worth coveting