This week Trevor and Stephen look at the iPhone 8 and if it’s worth the upgrade – the question most people are asking; plus the Samsung Note 8 performing well in pre-orders keeping Samsung happy. Comm Bank shuns Apple but launches Android Pay and Garmin Pay, Oppo release the R11 in FC Barcelona colours, Apple Watch Series 3 review and another speaker from Bose.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
January 7, 2015
October 13, 2020
February 1, 2016
Our recent stuff
- Eufy Australia announce new smarthome range including Cameras, Baby monitors and Robot vacuum cleaner
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – TAKEN
- Mark Zuckerberg in remarkable Metaverse demonstration shows real-time real-life avatars
- Your guide to the Ultimate NRL Grand Final Viewing experience
- Powerful, compact ASUS Zenfone 10 lands in Australia