Now that Amazon has launched what does it mean, how is and might retail change in Australia? Vodafone has had a big week with NBN launching and WIFi calling plus Apple Watch Series 3 support. There’s news for Apple TV owners with Amazon Prime and Foxtel Now streaming available from today, plus Roaming news from Telstra and the minute reviews
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
December 6, 2012
October 5, 2018
OPPO launch ColorOS 12, closer to stock Android than ever before and coming soon to an OPPO smartphone near you
October 11, 2021
May 11, 2018
Our recent stuff
- Podcast – Hubbl is here and you’ll be shocked at our views – Two Blokes Talking Tech #621
- Podcast – Scarface – The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen
- Questions raised over Hubbl’s free to air TV over the Internet – Sport Blackouts and Regional news to suffer
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl