Geoff’s away and that’s great – this week we discuss the Facebook privacy dramas, Bowen’s had two days in the new Hyundai i30 N but can’t tell you about it, narks who want Cyclists to get away with not wearing a helmet, Bowen becomes vacuum expert, Married and First Sight and the mega show that it is, the McLaren 570S and stupid plane habits..
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 2, 2022
August 13, 2014
August 25, 2015
Our recent stuff
- ASUS Zenfone 9 review: Great things come in small packages
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 6 – Netgear Meural WiFi Photo Frame valued at $649
- Xbox Elite Series 2 – Core: A new cheaper elite controller
- Alienware 34 AW3423DW QD-OLED review — brilliant, punchy colours in a gaming monitor
- Ioniq 5: An EV worth coveting