Trev’s been in Korea where he saw Robots giving directions, what he reckons are trees more beautiful than in Australia and learned about the brains ability to see more on an 8K TV. Bowen has great things to say about Kia’s Picanto GT Line, we talk Smart Displays, Geoff’s getting into Christmas lights, The Camry surely isn’t the car of the year is it? Highway odometer signs and the dust storm. Oh, and Geoff’s fascinated by the Lion King. Wow.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Our recent stuff
- Optus Email outage – customers left stranded with no emails since yesterday
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked – February 2023 – What to expect from the first big launch of the year
- Philips Air Performer 7000 Series 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Fan review: A breath of cool, fresh air
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.
- Google brings spatial audio to some Pixel smartphones: supported by the Pixel Buds Pro and the OnePlus Buds Pro 2