Bowen and Trev talk Apple TV+, what’s it like, is it worth it? Bowen’s driven the Hyundai i30n Fastback and loves it, the disappearing speed camera warning signs – should they stay or should they go? We call another listener, the Elf on the Shelf drama at Trev’s place, a home Dyson hand dryer and just when is whistling ok?
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 17, 2016
July 24, 2019
August 10, 2015
Our recent stuff
- Telstra wins ‘Best in Test’ in Umlaut awards after testing across the nation
- Apple announce the winners of the 2022 App Store Awards
- Spotify Wrapped 2022 reveals the most popular songs, artists, albums and podcasts this year
- Medibank Hacker releases 6,500Mb of data from Cyber Attack and claims “Case Closed”
- Review: OPPO Pad Air, a beautiful budget tablet