Smartphone maker realme has announced their latest entry for the Australian market, launching the realme C3 into stores for a thrifty $269.
The phone features a big 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1600) resolution display – with teardrop notch for the 5MP selfie camera – and a massive 5,000mAh battery that’s sure to be a delight to any on-the-go media streamers out there. The internals include an octa-core Mediatek Helio G70 CPU, 3GB RAM and 64GB of storage with microSD card slot.
The realme C3 comes with a triple camera array on the rear which includes a 12MP main sensor with 2MP Portrait sensor and 2MP Macro camera which lets you take shots in focus from just 4cm away.
- 6.52-inch HD+ (720×1600) resolution LCD display
- Mediatek G70 (MT6769) CPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB storage with microSD card up to 256GB
- Main: 12MP+Portrait 2MP+Macro 2MP
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz only), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- ColorOS 7.0 based on Android 10 with realme UI
- 5000 mAh battery – Micro-USB jack for charging
The phone runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0 and then realme UI over the top. realme describes their phone OS as a ‘clean, light and smoother user experience’.
The phone design is fairly clean with a fingerprint sensor on the rear (or you can use their face recognition) and there’s fairly minimal bezels on the front of that big display. The colour options are both amazing, with a choice between either Frozen Blue and Blazing Red.
It looks as though you can also get a bonus pair of realme wireless buds (worth $79) via redemption if you purchase between now and May 9th.