Light up your front porch or yard with the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight which launches in June across major retailers.
Priced at $449, there’s some serious value there, given a standalone Pro 3 additional camera is just $30 less.
Let’s be clear, this isn’t just another floodlight – this is wire-free as Arlo is known for – so just charge the battery, install the camera and you’re off and running.
The Pro 3 Camera in the middle has a 160 degree field of view, but is surrounded by an impressive looking LED light bar left and right.
Being an Arlo Pro 3 it is also capable of Arlo’s smart notifications on Arlo’s AI Subscription service.
Brad Little from Arlo says “We’re proud to be expanding Arlo’s home security ecosystem with the rollout of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera to several of Arlo’s core channel partners,”
“As the first wire-free 2K variant on the market, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera offers an even more comprehensive home security solution for consumers with increased illumination. Boasting a seamlessly integrated camera and floodlight design, the Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is an ideal all-in-one solution to keep a watchful eye on homes and small businesses alike.”
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight features:
- Superior Brightness: Powerful LED’s illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
- 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colours in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
- Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with colour night vision or traditional black and white.
- 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of-view.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
- Built-in Siren: Trigger your siren automatically, or manually from the app.
- XL Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security.
- Custom Control: Enhance protection with custom floodlight and camera settings.
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control.
Critically, the Pro 3 Floodlight doesn’t require an Arlo SmartHub, it can be connected direclty to WiFi – or, if you have an Arlo system, it will work with most modern base stations (VMB5000, VMB4540, VMB4500, VMB4000).
We’ll have a full review soon.