As the buzz heats up ahead of the Black Friday sales this week, Nokia have thrown their hat in the ring with a selection of great deals offering up to 25% off available from today until November 29th.
The range of phones discounted in this year’s Black Friday Sales includes both their budget friendly C-Series devices starting from just $126, as well as their G-series line which includes repairability options through iFixit, including access to authorised parts, tools and guides on how to repair your phone.
Some of the highlights of the sale include the Nokia G42, which includes 5G connectivity and is available in stunning ‘So Pink’ and ‘So Purple’ which has been discounted to just $336 ($449 RRP). There’s also the ultra-rugged Nokia XR21 which we took a look at earlier this year offering MIL-STD-810H and IP69K standards for keeping your phone safe.
The full range of discounts include:
- C02 (All colours) – RRP $169 down to $126
- C12 (All colours) – RRP $199 down to $149
- C32 (All colours) – RRP 249 down to $186
- G22 (all colours) – RRP $349 down to $261
- G42 (all colours) – RRP $449 down to $336
- Just XR21 (both colours) – RRP $799 down to $699
You can find the range of Nokia phones on-sale from today on nokia.com or through retail partners.