All you need to do is head over the to EFTM Facebook page and click LIKE – and comment on the Lorna & Bel Tech Tuesday post!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition LIKE the EFTM Facebook page and tell us in the comments why your Mum or Mum of your kids needs this bag.
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition (to survey why Mums need a smart bag).
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia, aged 18 or older.
- To be eligible to win you must “LIKE” the EFTM Facebook page
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on Monday 8 May 2017
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to EFTM (Trevor Long, Chris Bowen, Geoff Quattromani)
- Winners will be announced on Facebook, within hours of the draw.
- Total prize value is $369 plus the cost of postage to you.
- Prize is:
- Lorna & Bel Ava Crossbody Bag
- 1 Winner will be chosen on the final day.
- The competition commences when the competition is published on Facebook (Tue 2 May 2017) – and concludes at 11pm, Sunday 7 May 2017. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter of this competition is EFTM Pty Ltd
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, or other consequences of misuse)