EFTM – Red Bull Racing Eyeware Giveaway
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition visit the competition page and tell us “When you play F1 2012 for the first time, which current driver will you be?” – You must include your full name, address and phone number.
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition (to survey the most popular choice of F1 driver in F1 2012).
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on October 8 2012
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to F1 2012 and Three Men Media (EFTM) (Trevor Long, Nick Broughall, Damian Francis)
- Winners will be published at EFTM.com.au and announced on Facebook and Twitter, within one week of the draw.
- Total prize pool consists of 8 copies of F1 2012 – supplied to the winners one per winner on the gaming platform of their choice
- Total value of the prizes is $639.60 ($79.95 each)
- 8 Winners will be chosen on the final day.
- The competition commences when the competition is published on EFTM.com.au and concludes at 11:45pm, October 7 2012. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter of this competition is Three Men Media.