EFTM received a Johnny Walker Gold Label Scotch Whisky Gift Pack last week – the message: “Aussie kids will spend $56.2 million on Father’s Day presents their dad won’t really like this year… Why don’t you share a Whisky with dad this year?”
We reckon that’s a great idea – so we’re giving this one away.
We just want to know what gift you got for Father’s day that perhaps – after seeing this Johnnie Walker gift pack – makes you think you might have preferred this instead?
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition visit the EFTM Facebook page and tell us the father’s day gift you got.. when perhaps you would have preferred a Johnnie Walker Gold Label Scotch Whisky Gift Pack
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition (to survey father’s day gifts now quite as good as a bottle of Whisky).
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia, aged 18 or older.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on September 9th
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to EFTM (Trevor Long, Chris Bowen)
- Winners will be announced on Facebook, within one week of the draw.
- Total prize pool consists of a Johnnie Walker Gold Label Scotch Whisky Gift Pack
- Total value of the prizes is $84.99
- 1 Winner will be chosen on the final day.
- The competition commences when the competition is published on EFTM.com.au and concludes at 11:45pm, September 8 2012. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter of this competition is Trevor Long
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 1 month it will be unavailable for claim – unfortunately we cannot store prizes for extended periods. EFTM will make contact with winners via Facebook message, so please check your “Other” inbox or your email inbox for prize info