EFTM has a great prize to kickstart your savings!
All you need to do is head over the to EFTM Facebook page and click LIKE – then share your thoughts in the comments under our PCCU giveaway posts on the specific questions we ask.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition visit the EFTM Facebook page and tell us your thoughts on the question being posed
(THREE questions will be asked over the course of the competition – One winner will be chosen from each question)
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition (to survey our readers on various questions relating to cars and car buying).
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia, aged 18 or older.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place two to three days after each question is posted (see point 15/16/17)
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to EFTM (Trevor Long, Chris Bowen), or People’s Choice Credit Union
- Winners will be announced on Facebook, within hours of the judging
- Total prize pool consists of three x $200 VISA cards
- Total value of the prizes is $600
- 1 Winner will be chosen on for each $200 card on each judging day.
- The competition commences when the competition is published on EFTM.com.au and Facebook
- Competition #1 – Opens 31 July, Judged and Closed Saturday 2nd August
- Competition #2 – Opens 2nd August, Judged and Closed Monday 4th August
- Competition #3 – Opens 4th August, Judged and Closed Tuesday 5th August
- The promoter of this competition is Trevor Long
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, or other consequences of misuse)