EFTM – Samsung Stadium Galaxy Note 10.1 giveaway – Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition visit the competition page and tell us what you love about Roy & HG and why You must include your full name, address and phone number. You must also subscribe to the EFTM Newsletter and “Like” EFTM on Facebook.
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition.
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to Samsung or Trevor Long
- Winners will be published at EFTM.com.au and announced on Facebook and Twitter, on or after the 10th July 2013
- There is a single prize consisting of:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
- Total Prize value: $539
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close at 11.45pm, 7th July 2013, winners will be picked and notified by 6pm, 10th July 2013.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner by Australia Post
- The promoter of this competition is Trevor Long