Facebook is watching you. The very fact Facebook knows more about more people than those people know about themselves means they can compile some pretty interesting facts and figures. For Valentines Day it has released some very interesting ‘Mix Tapes’ depending on your mood.
In countries where music streaming service ‘Spotify’ is available, Facebook is able to match song streaming data with social activity. This is going to get bigger and bigger with more streaming services like Rdio offering the same ‘now playing’ Facebook status integration too.
Facebook trawled though the data of users who changed their relationship status and then went on to share the data they collected. Like what do people listen to most when they enter a relationship? And of course what do they listen to when they break up?
So, if you’re in love this Valentine’s Day, here’s the top songs to play on your way home to inspire you:
- “Don’t Wanna Go Home” by Jason Derulo
- “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
- “How to Love” by Lil Wayne
- “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
- “It Girl” by Jason Derulo
- “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine
- “Criminal” by Britney Spears
- “No Sleep” by Wiz Khalifa
- “Free Fallin'” by John Mayer
- “The Cave” by Mumford and Sons
- “Crew Love” by Drake
- “All of the Lights” by Kanye West
- “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
- “Take Care” by Drake
- “It Will Rain” by Bruno Mars
- “We Found Love” by Rihanna & Calvin Harris
- “Call It What You Want” by Foster the People
- “Love You Like a Love Song” by Selena Gomez and the Scene
- “Without You” by David Guetta featuring Usher
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head.
He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair.
Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.