Shoes, jeans, jackets, jumpers, shirts and more are all part of the sale, and while the majority of stuff sits around the 20-25 per cent off mark, there are still some bargains to be had. Free shipping is a nice bonus too.
About The Author
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.
September 8, 2011
August 25, 2015
September 21, 2015
Our recent stuff
- Apple HomePod 2nd Generation Review – Same Same but different
- Optus Email outage – customers left stranded with no emails since yesterday
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked – February 2023 – What to expect from the first big launch of the year
- Philips Air Performer 7000 Series 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Fan review: A breath of cool, fresh air
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.