With a 4.5kg flywheel, eight levels of manual resistance, and an LCD display for speed, distance, time, calories, as well as a hand pulse sensor, the Celsius Raptor exercise bike looks to have enough bells and whistles to keep you focussed on shedding some of those winter love handles. You will need to find space to store it though…
About The Author
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.
April 20, 2012
February 25, 2016
October 10, 2011
March 26, 2012
Our recent stuff
- Nest Wifi Pro Review: Fast, reliable Wifi 6E on budget
- Why you should use Samsung Smart Calibration to tweak the picture on your TV
- NBN expands uncapped data plans to Satellite users with low and mid-tier options
- Telcos blocking scam text messages in the millions – on average 16 for every Aussie Adult!
- Elon Musk signals the death of Twitter after telling boycotting advertisers to “go fuck yourself”