On Episode 201 this week : Is there a future for these low-cost mobile plan providers, will we all just have to pay more? I’ve got exclusive information about the battle between Telstra and wholesaler ispONE which shows there are problems afoot. Will Kogan and Aldi survive? Plus what does Apple have planned for September – an event? A new iPhone? I’ll tell you exactly what I think is going on. Plus your calls on Mobile plans, the Google Chromebook from Samsung and PC help and advice
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Apple builds strong market share on the back of iPhone 13 with feature phones making a surprise surge
August 4, 2022
January 8, 2018
Our recent stuff
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl
- Samsung One UI 6.1 update brings AI features to older Galaxy devices
- Amazon Echo Hub Review – The ultimate control panel for your smart home
- What is Hubbl? The new content box offering streaming and free-to-air TV all in one