Your Tech Life Episode#202: Kogan Mobile is dead, wholesaler ispONE went into voluntary administration, and Kogan is the loser in the end. Every customer is being disconnected – so what do you do next? where do you take your business? Your calls on this issue, plus I talk to Joe Hanlon from WhistleOut.com.au. Foxtel Play and Truck GPS’ are discussed, and I talk to Anna Torres from Intel about what to look for when buying a new PC – what is this “4th Generation” you might hear about.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
NVIDIA GeForce Now launches in Australia this month for $19.99 per month – take your games on the road
October 14, 2021
December 13, 2011
July 5, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Questions raised over Hubbl’s free to air TV over the Internet – Sport Blackouts and Regional news to suffer
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl
- Samsung One UI 6.1 update brings AI features to older Galaxy devices
- Amazon Echo Hub Review – The ultimate control panel for your smart home