This week I’ll take your calls on Broadband, NBN and Card Skimming plus look at Netflix’s move to downloads while 250 Aussie Radio stations move to streaming together in one app. The ACCC rules against the banks in their fight with Apple, Battery Saving tips from Trev, the JIMU robot for kids and kids at heart, Federal Government funding new mobile towers, Gumtree’s christmas GIveaway – Facebook’s new games and House of Marley’s Big Bag of Riddim!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
February 15, 2021
April 16, 2013
Our recent stuff
- Sky News launching $5 per month streaming subscription service in 2024
- Why don’t more people recycle their old phones? Just 1% of us do
- Nest Wifi Pro Review: Fast, reliable Wifi 6E on budget
- Why you should use Samsung Smart Calibration to tweak the picture on your TV
- NBN expands uncapped data plans to Satellite users with low and mid-tier options