Six years to the day since our very first podcast together as Two Blokes Talking Tech – the boys are back for episode 288, our 304th podcast. This week talking about the power cost savings from Tesla Powerwall, The predictions of unlimited data on mobile plans coming soon, The Teclo wars and the data that shows Vodafone in #1 spot in Sydney, the curious case of Apple’s WWDC plans for 2017 and what it means for iPhone X, Office hits the touchbar, AFL fans unhappy with Telstra streaming and the minute reviews!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 22, 2021
May 2, 2012
October 9, 2019
Our recent stuff
- BREAKING: Hacker asking $1 million from Optus to return hacked data of over 11 million accounts
- Motorola Australia unveil new Edge 30 range with: Ultra, Fusion and Neo
- Get your photos off your phone and onto photo paper with the Canon SELPHY CP1500
- PAX Aus 2022 release the schedule for the October event
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – The Wedding Singer