Stephen and Trevor are in New York with Samsung for the Note 8 announcement and this week talk through all the features and benefits of the new device, and how it will be available in Australia – plus, after a week in China just how big is Huawei and how much effort do they go to in developing a new device. Officeworks has a stunning iPhone plan right now, Vodafone has a new approach to device plans and Stephen reviews the Oppo R11 and BeoPlay headphones
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
March 28, 2017
October 27, 2011
Our recent stuff
- Optus Email outage – customers left stranded with no emails since yesterday
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked – February 2023 – What to expect from the first big launch of the year
- Philips Air Performer 7000 Series 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Fan review: A breath of cool, fresh air
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.
- Google brings spatial audio to some Pixel smartphones: supported by the Pixel Buds Pro and the OnePlus Buds Pro 2