Talking cars as Bowen looks at the Holden Astra and Trev the Kia Optima, Geoff talks Gaming as the Xbox One X hits stores and Call of Duty WWII launches. Why the hell is Geoff parading around Sydney Harbour on a multi-million dollar yacht? On a freeway – what is the speed you drive consistently? Do you trust the speedo, GPS or what? F1 season is almost over and Trev’s lashed out on something the boys just can’t appreciate. Bowen’s photography tips, The Melbourne Cup and hatred thereof, and our Upcoming road trip!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
October 10, 2011
September 4, 2014
July 16, 2012
Our recent stuff
- Nest Wifi Pro Review: Fast, reliable Wifi 6E on budget
- Why you should use Samsung Smart Calibration to tweak the picture on your TV
- NBN expands uncapped data plans to Satellite users with low and mid-tier options
- Telcos blocking scam text messages in the millions – on average 16 for every Aussie Adult!
- Elon Musk signals the death of Twitter after telling boycotting advertisers to “go fuck yourself”