This week Trevor and Geoff discuss the EFTM Best Awards and run through some of the winners as we look back on a big year in Tech, Cars and Lifestyle. Geoff’s driving the Volvo XC60 and it’s a stunner – we discuss the baggage carousel lottery every time you fly, the lost sub and the North Korean defector, the fake news about Amazon launching in Australia and the controversial decision to move the Triple J Hottest 100 – do we care??
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Mates Rates: Dyson DC35 for under $400
July 2, 2012
Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One help you lose the pudge
September 27, 2012
Mates Rates: Save up to 60% on men’s surfwear at SurfStitch
March 12, 2012
Malbec lovers listen up!
March 21, 2017
Our recent stuff
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range
- Should TikTok be banned? Unpacking some of the concerns about the app and it’s permissions
- Experience Polestar 3 in AR at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital