All the tech news of the week with Amazon’s Echo launching next week and a whole bunch of Aussie companies jumping on board, what is Google up to, how do they stack up and just where is Apple? Plus Vodafone’s NBN price cuts, Innovations in banking on your mobile phone and Tim Cook speaks about the Apple Battery woes – all that and some gadget reviews this week on Two Blokes Talking Tech
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 2, 2017
May 5, 2016
November 25, 2015
April 5, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Podcast – Hubbl is here and you’ll be shocked at our views – Two Blokes Talking Tech #621
- Podcast – Scarface – The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen
- Questions raised over Hubbl’s free to air TV over the Internet – Sport Blackouts and Regional news to suffer
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl