Foxtel is ditching Cable TV and going 100% satellite in a bid to cut costs, and reduce downtime for customers – Trevor has the scoop, plus Samsung’s new TVs – picture quality not the primary discussion point so what new features might get you buying a new TV. Fitbit ads a new watch and a kids tracker, Apple has announced WWDC and the blokes speculate as to what might come at that show. The NBN has a new monthly report showing good progress but there’s still issues, and Optus ups the data and tests unlimited plans, plus Stephen’s minute reviews..
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Our recent stuff
- 120W SUPERVOOC USB charger clears Australian regulator — OPPO Find X7 Ultra inbound?
- The two Aussies share stories of Life-Saving Apple Watch Features
- Podcast – Prominence on TV and MWC Barcelona – Two Blokes Talking Tech #622
- Knog Scout Travel review – Forget Airtags, this is THE Luggage and bag tracker
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early