Here’s one for the Star Wars fans – the young ones, and the young at heart. Fantastic Furniture has launched a range of Star Wars themed bedding and accessories that will transport your child’s bedroom to a Galaxy far far away…
We took a peek at the range earlier this week, and it’s pretty bloody impressive.
Everything from a simple bedhead to an entire bed, forget the racing car bed – they’ve got an x-wing bed, and an optional X-Wing storage box too.
Then there’s the TIE Fighter bedside table
The R2-D2 shelves and cupboard, to the Death Star table and chairs.
Kids will love these in the bedroom, but I can see a few Star Wars nerds putting the table in the lounge as a coffee-table.
There’s also floor mats and wall prints, plus a range of character cushions.
Come for the cushion, leave with a bedside table.
The full range from Fantastic furniture is below, with some items coming later than the initial October 1 launch.
- Star Wars X-Wing Single Bed ($349)
- Star Wars X-Wing Storage Box ($129)
- Star Wars TIE Fighter Bedside ($129)
- Star Wars R2-D2 Cupboard ($169)
- Star Wars Kids Death Star Table ($99)
- Star Wars Death Star Kids Stool ($49)
- Star Wars Assorted Character Cushions ($15)
- Star Wars Assorted Canvas Art ($59)
- Star Wars Medium Lamp Shade ($39)
- Star Wars Medium Death Star Rug ($49)
- Star Wars Small Logo Rug ($29)
Late October Range Drop:
- Star Wars Double Bed Manchester ($49)
- Star Wars Single Bed Manchester ($39)
- Star Wars Faux Mink Blanket ($39)
- Star Wars Single Mattress ($159)
November Range Drop:
- Star Wars King Single Bed Head ($179)
- Star Wars Single Bed Head ($159)
- Star Wars Lucas 1 Seater Chair ($269)
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head.
He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair.
Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.