Trev’s back from his Family holiday but Geoff’s missing. Despite that, the boys discuss all things America, including the new Holden Arcadia, freakish robot humans, the Norton Core WiFi router, Silent cars, Internet Piracy and PC Rubbish like banning the term “Hey Guys” or Man sized Kleenex.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Win! A Philips Saeco Exprelia coffee machine and customised single speed Reid bicycle
August 23, 2012
Under Armour reveals their Spacewear for Virgin Galactic travellers
October 18, 2019
Sydney Brewery Crawl
July 30, 2019
EFTM Smart Home: Open your garage door with your phone!
October 12, 2011
Our recent stuff
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range
- Should TikTok be banned? Unpacking some of the concerns about the app and it’s permissions
- Experience Polestar 3 in AR at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital