The first ever BMW M2 Competition will be available with a $15,990 M Performance Parts Launch Package. The M2 Competition is now on sale in BMW dealerships starting at $104,900 before on-roads.
The hotted-up version of the M2 pumps out a turbocharged 302kW/550Nm and features enhanced suspension tuning.
The specifically-developed M Performance Parts Launch Package includes:
- Lightweight carbon bonnet (in bare carbon finish)
- Carbon exterior mirror caps
- Carbon sill extensions
- Carbon front grille surrounds
- Carbon front splitter
- Carbon rear spoiler
- Carbon door sill plates, with ‘M Performance’ lettering
- Carbon side gill surrounds
- Carbon diffuser
- Carbon interior kit, including gear surround and interior trims
- Steering wheel ‘Pro’ with centre highlight stitching, carbon trim and ‘M Performance’ lettering
The package is installed by BMW dealers and takes around seven hours to fit. Sure, it’s expensive but does represent a $7,000 saving if you ordered the parts separately, but who would do that?
Chris is EFTM’s Motoring Editor, driving everything from your entry level hatch to the latest Luxury cars through to the Rolls Royce.
He has been in the media for 20 years, produced three Olympic games broadcasts, attending Beijing 2008 & London 2012.
Strangely he owns a Toyota Camry Hybrid, he defiantly rejects the knockers.
Chris is married to Gillian and resides in Sydney’s North West. They have Sam the English Springer Spaniel and Felix the Burmese cat to keep them company, and recently welcomed baby Henry to the family.