The first ever BMW M2 Competition will be available with a $15,990 M Performance Parts Launch Package. The M2 Competition is now on sale in BMW dealerships starting at $104,900 before on-roads.
The hotted-up version of the M2 pumps out a turbocharged 302kW/550Nm and features enhanced suspension tuning.
The specifically-developed M Performance Parts Launch Package includes:
- Lightweight carbon bonnet (in bare carbon finish)
- Carbon exterior mirror caps
- Carbon sill extensions
- Carbon front grille surrounds
- Carbon front splitter
- Carbon rear spoiler
- Carbon door sill plates, with ‘M Performance’ lettering
- Carbon side gill surrounds
- Carbon diffuser
- Carbon interior kit, including gear surround and interior trims
- Steering wheel ‘Pro’ with centre highlight stitching, carbon trim and ‘M Performance’ lettering
The package is installed by BMW dealers and takes around seven hours to fit. Sure, it’s expensive but does represent a $7,000 saving if you ordered the parts separately, but who would do that?