The electric car revolution is hitting full swing, Bowen has driven the Jaguar i-Pace electric car and is impressed. We’ve launched our safest driver competition so it’s time for you to join, Trev’s a fan of a wireless charger that Bowen and Geoff don’t seem to like the idea of, the Nanoleaf Canvas is up on the wall, Bowen’s been driving fast and testing tyres, Trev witnessed some 5G action and Geoff is going off the grid. Oh, and hi to PETA:)
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
August 6, 2015
April 12, 2019
February 5, 2016
Our recent stuff
- Why Voice Cloning is a real concern in the future of Scams – Listen to the Anatomy of a Scam podcast
- Motorola expands G series family in Australia with the G84 5G at just $399!
- Podcast – The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – Oceans Eleven
- moto g54 5G Review: 5G speeds on a pocket friendly budget
- I had never used a MacBook, but now, three months later I’m OS and laptop agnostic — confessions of a long-time Windows user