The electric car revolution is hitting full swing, Bowen has driven the Jaguar i-Pace electric car and is impressed. We’ve launched our safest driver competition so it’s time for you to join, Trev’s a fan of a wireless charger that Bowen and Geoff don’t seem to like the idea of, the Nanoleaf Canvas is up on the wall, Bowen’s been driving fast and testing tyres, Trev witnessed some 5G action and Geoff is going off the grid. Oh, and hi to PETA:)
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
July 4, 2012
December 18, 2017
September 11, 2013
July 17, 2012
Our recent stuff
- Telstra emails all mobile customers online safety tips – showing Optus how fast you can deliver an all-customer communication
- Australian Federal Police step in to help Optus’ most affected customers with Operation Guardian
- HUGE GIVEAWAY over $25,000 in prizes: EFTM’s Favourite Things – 31 prizes in 31 days!
- EXCLUSIVE: “I’m Angry” – Optus yet to alert the 10,200 worst affected customers of their situation
- Google are expanding Search to make it more natural and intuitive