All together again, the boys are back – and this week we’re talking electric cars, the long and the short of it, plus we’re driving the Hyundai Ioniq EV right now. There’s a HEAP of new TVs coming from Samsung, LG and even Aldi so we discuss that… Trev’s got the new Huawei P30 Pro and it’s sensational. Bowen is driving the Renault Koleos, John’s reviewing the new game The Division 2, and the Noise in offices. How good or bad are open plan offices. And here’s one actually ringing people – it just doesn’t happen much any more!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Our recent stuff
- Questions raised over Hubbl’s free to air TV over the Internet – Sport Blackouts and Regional news to suffer
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl
- Samsung One UI 6.1 update brings AI features to older Galaxy devices
- Amazon Echo Hub Review – The ultimate control panel for your smart home