All together again, the boys are back – and this week we’re talking electric cars, the long and the short of it, plus we’re driving the Hyundai Ioniq EV right now. There’s a HEAP of new TVs coming from Samsung, LG and even Aldi so we discuss that… Trev’s got the new Huawei P30 Pro and it’s sensational. Bowen is driving the Renault Koleos, John’s reviewing the new game The Division 2, and the Noise in offices. How good or bad are open plan offices. And here’s one actually ringing people – it just doesn’t happen much any more!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
July 13, 2015
December 2, 2018
August 25, 2017
October 24, 2016
Our recent stuff
- Tesla’s best business move: Superchargers open to all owners of all EV brands
- Netflix Password Sharing Crackdown explained: Why your mother-in-law is going to have to start paying
- ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2022) G513 – Review: Gaming on the go at the right price
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit to webOS Hub
- Belkin announce new screen protectors to keep your new Samsung Galaxy S23 display in pristine condition