Stephen is back from Paris and it’s an Electric debate he’s walked into, The blokes discuss the future of electric cars and some of the myths that have circulated in the last week or so. Plus, the Huawei P30 Pro – stunning camera, amazing phone – plus, the size of the App economy in Australia, Samsung’s new Opal Card tap and go strategy, Telstra’s loyalty program and the minute reviews which go a whole lot longer than a minute.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 3, 2019
January 12, 2013
Our recent stuff
- PAX Aus 2023 is this weekend — plan your days with the app now before you go!
- Arlo makes security Essential with new range of affordable but feature packed Security Cameras and Doorbell
- Review: OPPO A98 5G, an affordable phone that looks great in a tough price range
- Samsung announces new FE range, Galaxy S23 FE, Buds and Tab S9 FE
- Jabra Elite 10 true wireless earbuds — premium sound, premium price