The boys as usual cover off the week in tech, cars and lifestyle. But let’s be real, it’s nothing more than 1 hour of pure drivel.
About The Author
Chris was EFTM's Motoring Editor for many years, driving everything from your entry level hatch to the latest Luxury cars through to the Rolls Royce. He has been in the media for 20 years, produced three Olympic games broadcasts, attending Beijing 2008 & London 2012. Strangely he owns a Toyota Camry Hybrid, he defiantly rejects the knockers. Chris is married to Gillian and resides in Sydney's North West. They have Sam the English Springer Spaniel and Felix the Burmese cat to keep them company, and recently welcomed baby Henry to the family. He has now left EFTM, and writes freelance and runs his own Facebook Page "Bowen's Garage"
Our recent stuff
- Vodafone bringing some great deals to you this summer: Handset vouchers and giveaways and free holidays!
- Google Search Year in Review 2021: Who and What we searched for this year
- Second Unagi Electric Scooter hits Australia – single motor, lower cost – same great style and speed
- 13 Per Cent of Voters used iVote for the NSW Council Elections – none of their votes have been “counted” yet
- Segway Ninebot Kickscooter F40A Review: All you need to up your mobility game