Telstra has made good on their promise to reduce the clutter in their plan offering, and they’ve announced less than 20 total plans. Plus, they’ve followed Vodafone’s lead and separated the handsets from the mobile plans themselves. Apple’s new iOS is in Public Beta along with MacOS and the blokes are testing it to give you their views . Channel 9 adds a HD channel for the Ashes and SBS is about to launch their third – so things are looking up for Free to Air TV. Alcatel has three new low cost phones for 2019 in new retail offerings, plus teases some nice new things coming. F1 2019 is out, and Trev loves it, despite being beaten by his son, Huawei has views on the NBN and reckons we’ve been dudded – plus the minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 1, 2017
April 23, 2020
Our recent stuff
- Nest Wifi Pro Review: Fast, reliable Wifi 6E on budget
- Why you should use Samsung Smart Calibration to tweak the picture on your TV
- NBN expands uncapped data plans to Satellite users with low and mid-tier options
- Telcos blocking scam text messages in the millions – on average 16 for every Aussie Adult!
- Elon Musk signals the death of Twitter after telling boycotting advertisers to “go fuck yourself”