Since September 3rd 2001 I’ve hated on Father’s Day, it was the day my Dad passed away. Only very recently did I abandon such feelings, with a lot of help and a stack of lifestyle changes. Without sounding too morbid, I even avoided visiting his grave until recently. But I’m not the only one without a dad, plus now I’m one!
So, with the 1stof September looming it’s time to give you some advice for your great man! We’ve spoken about Adrenaline before, it’s that mob that offer some very wild thrill-seeking packages. But let’s face it many of us can never figure out what gift to get anyone, let alone your dad. Well cue the launch of Adrenaline’s new online Gift Matching Generator.
All you do is select your ‘dad type’, where he lives and how much you want to splurge. Then the generator will produce a choice of gift experiences, personally suited to match. Basically, there’s now no excuse to buy some Best & Less socks.
Experiences start from as little as $30 and cover all six States and two Territories.
The gift generator searches by how you describe your dad:
The Family Man
Loves to spend time with the family and wants to make the memories with something you can all enjoy e.g.:
- 7-day super pass: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World & Wet n Wild, Gold Coast + FREE BONUS Entry to Paradise Country
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Entry
- Go Whale Watching – Sydney
The Thrill Seeker
Wants a little more adventure out of the day and isn’t afraid to get the pulse racing e.g.:
- Shark Diving – Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour
- V8 Jet Boat Ride – Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
- Helicopter lesson – Melbourne
His dad jokes come tumbling out while he’s the centre of attention e.g.:
- Port Hacking Fishing Trip including Breakfast – Half Day
- BBQ Meat Cooking Class – Hawthorn, Melbourne
- XXXX Brewery Tour including tapas – Brisbane
He wants to discover, with the wind on his face and in what remains of his hair line e.g.:
- White Water Kayaking – Yarra River, Melbourne
- Canyoning and Abseiling, Full Day – Blue Mountains
- Quad Biking – Stockton Sand Dunes, Port Stephens
- Athletic Sporty: loves to get into the zone and put his concentration skills to the test e.g.
- Paintball Melbourne (Dingley) – Entry, Full Day Games Plus 100 Paintballs
- Snorkel Tour and Nature Walk, Manly – Sydney FAMILY PACKAGE
Archery Session (60 minutes) – Melbourne
- He’s got the need for speed and wants to push the peddle to the floor. e.g.:
- V8 Race Car, 4 Lap Drive – Eastern Creek, Sydney
- Rally Driving, 6 Lap Drive PLUS 1 HOT LAP – Melbourne
- Drifting, 10 Lap Drive AND 2 Hot Laps – Perth
- Foodie; he loves nothing better than a great meal, learning to cook or discovering the origins of cocktails. e.g.:
- Brewery Tour – Yarra Valley Cider & Ale Trail
- Sailing, Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise – Sydney
- BBQ Seafood Class – Willoughby, Sydney
So you better head to Adrenaline now, I know I would for my dad.